winter storms got nothing on a hot bowl of homemade chili.
My top 9 for 2019:
1) Never be “too big” to do the small jobs.
2) Telling the truth is the best policy.
3) Empowering others only ever empowers yourself.
4) Taking ownership is more important than always getting it right.
5) Doing is preceded by becoming – you first have to become what you want to do. (if you want to be nice, you have to become nice, you feel me?)
6) Be a painkiller not a vitamin. (People need someone to solve their problems before they need someone to enhance their life.)
7) Don’t monopolize other people’s time.
8) Better to think first and speak second.
9) Doing the right thing is always the right thing.
“Darkness cannot drive our darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive our hate; only love can do that.” #packinglightlovingheavy
It’s snowing again & i don’t want to talk about it… so instead, let’s talk about how much I love making chocolate and how great it tastes…!
I have news…I’m really obsessed with making chocolate.
Also my @premiereprocc crashed on me 5 times will making this… 🤦🏻♀️ Thinking it’s time to delete and reinstall!
People ask how I spend my nights… most nights it’s just me with fuzzy blankets & a laptop.
“The success of every women is the inspiration for another.” – Gaby Ruiz-Funes